Comport partners with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services, the leasing, financing and lifecycle asset management services subsidiary. HPFS offers a full range of financial service solutions in over 50 countries around the world, servicing over 75% of HPE’s top corporate accounts.
Comport will arrange for HPFS to help manage your entire IT lifecycle. Our solutions help you plan, acquire, retire and refresh your IT investments, and ensure that your budget aligns with the useful life associated with the investment. Here are a few examples of services:
- Flexible Leasing – Options to meet your budgetary requirements, typically with the lowest rates you will find.
- Asset Recovery Services – Reap the potential value from your older equipment.
- Asset Disposition – HPFS is in Gartner’s top quadrant for capability to dispose of equipment securely (certification available) and according to EPA guidelines.
- Certified Pre-owned and Rental Equipment – For data center moves, interim solutions during technology migrations, business peaks and when faced with budgetary constraints.
- Spread costs over useful life of technology – lower your total cost of ownership.
- Take advantage of monthly financing incentives.
- Avoid large upfront costs – match investment to returns.
- Flexible options at end of term; we notify you prior to expiration so you can plan.
- Ability to finance 100% of the IT solution (hardware, software, services) with one predictable payment.
- Improve IT asset management throughout the entire lifecycle (planning, acquisition, retirement, recycling, refresh) for both desktop and enterprise equipment.
- Avoid risks of data security breaches and violations due to improper disposal of assets.
Let us know that you are interested in financial solutions; we will bring the power of HPFS to your projects.