Marketing Associate – Job Description
Experience and Education:
A four-year college degree or equivalent work experience is required and candidate should have at least three years of experience in performing technical administrative duties.
- Sales Leads – Enter marketing campaigns and leads into CRM. Retrieve and update leads from HPE portal. Manage sales rep target lists. Assist in demand generation planning.
- Maintain accurate status for all campaigns. Run and analyze CRM reports to establish vendor and sales rep performance, ROI; produce spreadsheets/charts/graphs.
- Maintain accurate records for payment of invoices for marketing campaigns/work with Accounts Payable; assist MDF Manager for Comport’s claim submissions.
- Outbound Marketing – Assist with social media. Lay out emails, newsletters and blogs using templates, proof and send using Act-On. Report results.
- Database Maintenance – Maintain and update accurate customer, prospect, and other databases.
- Collateral – Flow text into Comport templates, organize Sales and Marketing folders in SharePoint, PPT presentations
- Website Updates – Update company website bi-weekly, test links, identify new requirements, interact with developers and hosting company as required.
- Trade Shows – Support Events Manager with research, giveaways, themes, collateral, and post-show follow-up. Maintain checklists/status. Coordinate with Events Manager.
- Sales Enablement – Tradeshow support, assistance to individual reps, on-board new sales reps.
- Webinars – Create invitations, track registrations, run controls, monitor event, follow-up with attendees as well as no-shows.
- Writing & Proofing – Write drafts, proof own work and work of others.
- Evaluate new vendors and products/services; vendor negotiations as needed/directed, contract execution and tracking.
Salary & Travel:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including phone; correct grammar and spelling.
- Project management skills: attention to detail, coordination, issue escalation, problem solving.
- Ability to function well in team environment, hand-offs.
- Visual sensibility for graphics and text layout.
- Organizational skills to keep track of assignments and project status.
- Excellent Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook skills.
- Aptitude/Experience with CRM, RainKing, Act-On, WordPress, SharePoint, and social media Linked-In, Twitter etc.
- Creative, contribute ideas, learn quickly, manage large workloads.